Its been such a long time since my last interview and I am coming back on a new site with an amazing pole dancer to interview.
I saw Sarah Scott for the first time at the L/A Pole Convention in June 2012, she was absolutely amazing. I was blown away by her strength and style, I left the convention and you tubed her straight away.
Her story is inspiring and her her videos are fantastic.
Lets hear from Sarah……
Sarah has been Pole Performing and Instructing for the last 4 years.
Over the last year she has entered different competitions and has won titles including Miss Pole Dance UK 2012 Womens Singles and Doubles
1st Place Miss Pole Dance UK 2012
1st Place Miss Pole Dance UK Doubles 2012
2nd Place World Pole Sports Doubles 2012
Sponsors Choice – UKPPC 2011
As an X-Pole and Dewpoint Pole representative Sarah is a great believer in trick saftey and pole safety and delivers this within her workshops.
How long have you been doing pole dancing?
Around 4 years
The moment you realised you love pole dancing?
It was pretty instant!
Describe your style.
I guess my style would be strong and as controlled as I can get it without going in slow motion.
Right now I’m loving shoulder mounts and cup/chinese grip handsprings.
Tools of the trade, what can’t you live without when pole dancing?
Dew Point is an absolute must, along with dry hands. X-Pole is definitely the pole of choice and bad kitty booty shorts.
Any hobbies or passions outside of pole dancing?
I love travelling and seeing new places, and I’m currently trying some new skills but not sure which ones I will share with the world yet!
Can’t live without?
My Bulldog – she’s a princess
Growing up I wanted to be a…
think it changed every week – but never thought I’d become a pole dancer – great job!
Favourite things of all time:
- Movie: True Romance
- TV Show: I’m partial to a bit of Facejacker or Suits
- Musician: Way too hard to pick!
- Album: Pretty Lights Glowing in the Darkest Night for driving and anything Chase and Status for working out.
- Song: Love dancing to The Dead Weather – 60 feet tall
- Book: Slash’s autobiography is a good read
- Magazine: Vertical Art & Fitness
- Food: Peanut butter…or artichokes
- Designer: I live in either squishy clothes or hot pants but a great clothing label is Dancers Inc – they do great harems pants.
Thanks so much Sarah for taking the time to tell us your story. I hope that once day I can have the pleasure of doing a workshop with you.